General information about the conference:
After an absence of about two years, on March 21, the "Israel Security Conference 2023" will be held. The fifth conference, which will take place at the D-one Drom HaSharon, is intended to preserve a professional security community and a creative thinking forum for industry executives in Israel. The Israel Security Conference is attended by senior members of the Israeli security world and all the guiding bodies of the state and civilian security systems. Alongside the conference, there will be an exhibition of means and services from leading technology companies.
The conference is chaired by a retired superintendent, Mr. Shlomo Aharonishki, and the conference's steering committee includes senior officials who serve or have previously served in the state and civilian security arms, as well as representatives of the Kabbalist organizations (see list below).
The Israel Security Conference 2023 will be attended by about 700 senior members of Israel's security system, including over 100 officers and instructors from the regulatory bodies (the Ministry of Public Security, the Israel Police, the IPS, the Lutheran Headquarters, the National Security Council and the IDF). Senior security managers and over 200 consultants, integrators, manufacturers, importers and exporters.
In previous years we were honored with their presence:
- Minister of Internal Security MK Gilad Ardan
- Chairman of the Foreign Affairs and Defense Committee and GSS Chairman MK AviDicht r
- Israel Police Commissioner Roni Alshikh
- Heads of Lake MI and IPS
- Head of the Security Division of the Israel Police and the National Police
- Bakri Security Division in the General Security Service
- Chairman of the National Security Council
- Head of the Lottery
- Director General of the Ministry of Internal Security
- Security Ministers of Government Ministries
- National authorities and other senior officials